The SignLink Split Batten is a self-mating aluminium extrusion which is a mechanical fixing device which is used to mount items on walls. It is used extensively bu the joinery industry to mount decorative timber panels,cabinets,shelving,signage etc. The Split Batten enables the installer to fix into vertical timber battens behind gyprock walls.
The Split Batten are supplied in a heavy duty model as well as the smaller Little Brother model. They are both capable of supporting heavy items.
- Allows installation to be done with the minimal amount of manpower and time
- Minimises the mounting distance off wall
- Shadow line reduced
- Weather resistant characteristics of the aluminium makes the SignLink Split Batten system suitable for both internal and external use
- Secure hanging systems allow items to be removable or permanently fixed preventing theft.
- The heavy duty model is lockable